Hey folks! Happy 4th of July!!! To celebrate the 4th, here is the iCopic Weekly Challenge!
As always, there is a fab prize to be had this week so play along for a chance to win some iCopic goodness!
As you can see, my project is not patriotic at all, I just focused on the colors.
Complete card details:
- My project features the Fabulous Shoes stamp from Crafthouse Press. I used an omitting technique so that I stamped only one shoe image.
- I used Copic colors: R35, R37, BG00, BG01, YG25, Y38, and C7.
- The sentiment is from an upcoming SP and Company stamp set. Stay tuned for more details on this set, coming out next month.
- The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Country Drive collection kit, which is part of the June SP Subscription Club Kit.
- Around the edges of my card, I used some Tempting Turquoise ink (from Stampin’ UP) and applied it with the Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator Stamp Handle w/ Felt which is now available at iCopic.com.
- To finish off the card, I added some Whisper White satin ribbon from Stampin’ UP.
- I used the following Stampin’ UP Cardstocks: Real Red and Cherry Cobbler.
Now let’s see what you can come up with using Red, White, and Blue! Link up to your project below. For complete challenge rules, visit the iCopic blog.