Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday!
Today, my man and I are getting ready to head down to Georgia for his brother’s wedding!!! I am so excited to finally get to meet my soon-to-be sister-in-law. It is going to be really wonderful to watch them on their happy day. I can’t wait!
Anyway, so I am going to be gone for three days, but I will have the blog scheduled and ready for you guys each morning (so you won’t even notice I am gone!).
Today’s project is the project I made for the Use it Tuesday challenge. The challenge is called Two-fer: Use TWO items you have been hoarding. Well with a room full of scrappy goodness, finding two items was easy! I actually ended up using three hoarded items.
Funny story about hoarded scrapbooking supplies. . . well, we had to estimate the price of our belongings for insurance purposes. We went room by room and added up the cost of everything. When all was said and done, Johnny did some nerdy figures. Turns out, the cost of my scraproom is 51% of our belongings!! Needless to say, I won’t be making any scrappy purchases anytime soon 🙂
I thought you might get a chuckle out of that one. Anyway, so here is my card!
- My hoarded items for the challenge are the two pieces of cardstock (retired from Stampin’ UP, Pixie Pink and Pink Passion), and the Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon (was retired, but came back in the newest Stampin’ UP catalog)
- The image is from Tutti Cuti and I got it from iCopic.com. The image details and a video tutorial on the airbrushing technique can be found by clicking here!
- The sentiment is from the Bold Sentiments I stamp set, which is now sold out, but will be restocked.
- The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Candy Shoppe paper pad.
- On the Pink Passion cardstock, I used the Stampin’ UP Scallop Edge border punch.