Hey everyone! Happy Friday!!
Today I have an adorable layout to share with you, of my little Emma when she was a tiny puppy. She was so tiny in fact, that we covered her with this kitchen towel! HA HA! She had actually gotten a hold of this kitchen towel somehow and she would carry it around with her, almost like a little child with their blankie. She always wanted to play tug of war with it. She was (and still is) such a darling!!
- The patterned paper and stamp set were both part of the June SP Subscription Club Kit, which included the Echo Park Country Drive Collection and the Hug a Bug stamp set.
- The little Hug a Bug was made using some vanilla colored pigment ink, Chocolate Chip ink (from Stampin’ UP), and some misc. cardstock scraps in my stash (I think Kiwi Kiss and Always Artichoke)
- I matted the photos onto a piece of Stampin’ UP Bashful Blue cardstock.
- I added some ruffles to the page with some Marina Mist striped grosgrain ribbon (from Stampin’ UP)
- The title was made with a combo of alphas: Some glitter chipboard letters from Colorbok and some glitter polka dot Thickers from American Crafts.
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today! July kits will ship very soon!!
- Country Drive Collection Kit
- Hug a Bug stamp set
- Subway Peacock Polka Dot Glitter Thickers