Hey everyone! I have my first official 5 Minute Card Video for you. Now, I must confess. . . it actually took me 7 minutes to make the card, but that is still really fast!
Anyway, so I have written out the supply list at the end of the video, and I also have it written out below my video. I don’t have a still shot for you because I was making this video very last minute ( I was hoping my cough and voice would be better, but oh well!). I will try to get a still shot up at the end of the post in the next couple of days. **Still shot is added 🙂
- SP and Company Sewing Chic stamp set
- Candy Shoppe Dots & Stripes 6X6 Paper Pad ~~This is actually written wrong at the end of the video!
- Melon Mambo Stampin’ UP Ink
- Early Espresso Stampin’ UP Ink
- Early Espresso Cardstock
- Confetti Cream Cardstock from Papertrey Ink
- Retired Chocolate Chip Ribbon from Stampin’ UP
- Adtech Adhesive Runner