Hey everyone! Today is my day to do the Tuesday Tips and Tricks section over at the iCopic Blog. Click here to see how I made this card from start to finish just based on the patterned paper I chose!
- I picked out this Wild Rose Studio patterned paper first and decided on the rest of the card just based on the patterned paper.
- The stamped image is from Wild Rose Studio, called Millie Baking
- The sentiment is a stamp from the SP and Company Round Sentiments I stamp set.
- I used the following Copic colors to color in the bear: YG01, YG03, R81, R83, R85, E31, E35, E37, and E29.
- For the finishing touches, I inked around the sentiment and the Millie image using the Tim Holtz Ink Applicator with some Blushing Bride ink (from Stampin’ UP) to match.
- The last step was adding a cute Wild Rose Studio brad to the center of the round sentiment.
- I used the following cardstock colors from Stampin’ UP: Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride and Whisper White.
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at email@example.com. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- Round Sentiments I stamp set