Hey everyone! I have a sweet project to share with you that I created for my weekly segment over at the iCopic blog. Before we get started, I have two things that you should also check out:
- The much loved Bold Sentiments I stamp set is BACK IN STOCK!! Pick one up today!
- The All About Children Blog Hop: AWESOME prizes and inspirational projects!
- This week’s iCopic Challenge: What could be more fun than coloring embellishments?!
Now, if you want to learn my coloring technique, then head over to the iCopic blog. Here, I am going to talk more about the other elements of the card.
- The hummingbird image is from a retired Stampin’ UP stamp set called Spring Song. It also contains an image of a bird that looks like my little canary, Bob, which is why I got the set in the first place LOL. If you watch my videos, you will know who Bob is!
- The sentiment is from the now BACK IN STOCK set Bold Sentiments I.
- As usual, my copic colors were inspired by the patterned paper I chose, which is from Wild Rose Studio.
- The ribbon is Stampin’ UP Peach Parfait ribbon.
- I used the following Stampin’ UP cardstocks: Peach Parfait and Tempting Turquoise.
Here are the colors I used:
For the hummingbird: BG07, BG11, BG32, YG13, YG17
For the flowers: YR000, YR82, RV83, RV85
For the leaves and stem: YG0000, YG00
Here is a close-up of my coloring:
- BACK IN STOCK: Bold Sentiments I stamp set!!