Hey everyone! Well, A LOT has been happening here at the SP house and I am feeling a bit behind on some things, so I am going to delay the Design Team Call until Friday.
For today, I have a super duper sneak peek for you!! The real fun of the August stamp release will start on Sunday at 7AM EST. We will have prizes, brand new projects, new stamps, and a great challenge for ya. Until then, I will have some projects and sneak peeks. Here is another sneak peek!
Can you tell what it is? I LOVE LOVE this set!
My project for today is a scrapbook layout for our wedding album. I decided to try to work on my wedding album recently.
I made this layout using the July SP Subscription Club Kit. These kits are NOT still available, so new sign-ups will be joining for the August kit.
- The patterned paper, sticker elements, and alphas are all from the Victoria Gardens Echo Park Collection Kit, which is part of the July SP Subscription Club Kit. The Victoria Gardens papers are still available, but I am SOLD OUT of the Bold Sentiments I stamp set for now. I am working on getting those reordered for you guys.
- I also used the lovely Bold Sentiments I stamp set inside of the label shape.
- Around the pink patterned paper, I used the Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser tool.
- And that is it! This layout came together really quickly!!
- Victoria Gardens Echo Park Collection Kit
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today! August kit sign-ups are going on now!!
- Bold Sentiments I stamp set