Hey everyone!! I will be posting an important announcement either tonight or tomorrow so be watching for that.
Here is today’s SP and Co Stamps sneak peek!
Gorgeous huh?!?! It is such a beautiful set! Y’all are going to love it!
Today I had the honor of posting this week’s Tuesday Tips and Tricks over at the iCopic blog. This week, I want to show you another way you can alter your plain paper flowers.
The flowers on here are those same paper flowers that I had used on a layout I showed you last week called My Little Darling .
This time though, I inked and sprayed them.
The green flowers are sprayed with New Sprout Fireworks spray so they are packed full of shimmer! The other colored flowers were inked up using the Tim Holtz Ink Applicator tool and some dye ink from my ink stash.
Then after all the flowers had dried a little, I stamped some of them with the SP and Company Kokimo Background stamp.
The finishing touch on my layout were the Wild Rose Studio designer brads. The set I used is called Polka Dots. I also used some coordinating plain blue brads that were from my collection.
I also used two of the designer brads to add an accent to my title banners.
Other layout details:
- The die cut patterned paper is from Colorbok.
- The banners were cut from Aqua Mist cardstock from Papertrey Ink.
- The faux stitching around the banners was done using a Signo white gel pen.
- The background is 12X12 textured cardstock from American Crafts (and is available in my store).
- I matted the photos onto Blushing Bride cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
- The title alphas are from Me and My Big Ideas (MAMBI).
Well folks, that’s all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed it.