Hello everyone! Happy Saturday! Today, I am posting over at the iCopic blog and so I wanted to make something super duper special with my Copics and this is what resulted:
- This card features the SP and Company Rain Boots stamp set and a stamp from Stampavie called Under My Umbrella which I got from iCopic.com.
- I colored in the girl image using the following Copic colors, also from iCopic.com: C1, C3, YR82, YG25, Y15, Y18, Y19, RV10, RV23, RV29, B000, E000, E00, E02, E33, E35 E37, E39, E53, E55, B93, B95.
- When I was finished coloring in my stamped image, I trimmed it out using my Xacto knife.
- Now, the BESTest thing about this card is the curvy sentiment! The great thing about SP and Company stamps is they are clear and the sentiments can be stamped straight or curvy! I love that clear sentiments can be shaped like I did on this card. How cool is that curvy sentiment?!
- On the Daffodil Delight cardstock card base, I used the rainy background. I just stamped the image repeatedly using Daffodil Delight ink for a tone on tone effect.
- The patterned paper I used is the Echo Park Walk in the Park Collection Rain Drops Patterned Paper and it is also a part of the Walk in the Park 6X6inch Paper Pad.
- I added a Hawaiian Shores scallop border to the card and rounded the corners using the EK Success Large Corner Rounder Punch.
- To finish off the card, I added a doodle with my black Copic Multiliner to accentuate my sentment and added adhesive rhinestones to the umbrella.
Here is a close-up of my image and sentiment:
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at email@example.com. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- Rain Boots stamp set
- Walk in the Park Collection Rain Drops Patterned Paper
- Walk in the Park 6X6inch Paper Pad