Hey everyone! All week long, I am going to be sharing projects made using the August SP Subscription Club Kit. My kits contain beautiful products and are budget-friendly. I offer four different club options to choose from.
So the August SP Subscription Club Kit contained the new Echo Park Happy Days collection kit and the new SP and Company Sewing Chic stamp set. And here is what came out when I put the two together:
They just coordinate so well together!!
- The large dressform image and sentiment were both stamped from the Sewing Chic stamp set.
- This is the first time I have used one of the new SP Cut Files!! I used the Large Dressform (Sewing Chic) SVG File. It was so easy to use. I just opened up the cut file in my design program (the program will vary from machine to machine, I happen to use Sure Cuts a Lot and my Cricut, but SCAL is no longer available for the Cricut) and then cut it out using white paper. Once I had my die cut, I just stamped it with the coordinating dressform stamp! SO EASY! I was trilled with it.
- The patterned paper is from the Happy Days Echo Park Collection Kit. I really like the retro feel of this collection.
- I used the following Stampin’ UP cardstocks: Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo (I also used Melon Mambo ink for the dressform).
- Sewing Chic stamp set
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today!
- Large Dressform (Sewing Chic) SVG File or buy the whole set: Sewing Chic Stamp Set Full SVG File
- Happy Days Echo Park Collection Kit