Hey everyone!! Happy Saturday! So today, I have another August SP Subscription Club Kit project for you.
September sign ups are going on NOW and I have added a 6X6 subscription into the mix so be sure to check out the 4 wonderful kit options I offer.
Here is my card:
I really like this one because of the retro-style color combo and the extra long banner hanging off the card! So fun!!
- I used the SP August SP Subscription Club Kit to create this card.
- The sewing machine, label shape, and sentiment are all stamps from the SP and Company Sewing Chic stamp set which is part of the August kit.
- I used the Sewing Label (Sewing Chic) SVG File to cut out the label shape with my electronic die cutting program and Cricut machine, and then I stamped it.
- The patterned papers are also from the SP August kit, which are from the Happy Days Echo Park Collection Kit.
- The card base is Hawaiian Shores cardstock from PaperTrey Ink.
- I used the EK Success Large Corner Rounder to create the corners of the card.
- I just added some faux stitches around the edges of the card with a Signo white gel pen.
- Sewing Chic stamp set
- Happy Days Echo Park Collection Kit
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today!!
- Sewing Label (Sewing Chic) SVG File *Stamp Coordinated*