Hi everyone! I am so excited because the visitor counter reached 490,000 last night!!! EEEK! We are going to celebrate big with the 500,000 milestone! 500,000 is just unbelievable to me!
Today, I have another project for you using the August SP Subscription Club Kit. September sign ups are going on NOW and I have added a 6X6 subscription into the mix so be sure to check out the 4 wonderful kit options I offer.
Here’s the card:
- The cute sewing machine image is from the SP and Company Sewing Chic stamp set, which was part of the August club kit.
- I used the coordinating Sewing Machine (Sewing Chic) SVG Cut File to first cut out the white cardstock and then I just stamped the image and colored it in. Remember, my stamps are CLEAR so it is easy to stamp the cardstock once it is perfectly cut with the SVG cut file and your die cutting machine! LOVE having the cuts done for me 🙂 I do offer the SVG’s for sale in a bundle for each stamp set so you can get all of the Sewing Chic SVG’s all at once and save.
- I colored in the image with the following Copics from iCopic.com: RV11, RV000, C1, C3.
- The patterned paper and alpha stickers are both from the Echo Park Happy Days Echo Park Collection Kit, which was part of the August club kit.
- The card base is Rose Red cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
- Sewing Chic stamp set
- Sewing Machine (Sewing Chic) SVG Cut File
- Happy Days Echo Park Collection Kit
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today!!