Hey, scrapmasters!! Do you mind if I call you scrapmasters? I think I shall be doing that. I was thinking about it, and I really like it 🙂
Before you check out today’s post, make sure to BLOG HOP because I have some very nice prizes I want to give away. All you have to do is leave a comment on the blog posts and each comment enters you to win! The more comments, the more chances you have. Check out the blog hop here . . . and here. . . and here. . . and here!
So yesterday, I showed you this week’s iCopic challenge, so today, I wanted to give you the card details for the example card I made for that challenge.
Here is my example for high contrast. I created high contrast in the ballerina outfit of this Wild Rose Studio Ballerina Mia image. I left some white to create the illusion of the lightest pinks, and then I built up the color up to the darker pink shade.
- The image was colored in with the following Copic colors from iCopic.com:
- For the skin: E000, E00, and E01
- For the hair: E25, E27, and E29
- For the outfit: RV32 and RV34
- For the shadow: C1 and C3
- The card base is Kraft cardstock.
- I added some patterned paper from the Echo Park Victoria Gardens collection kit, which was part of the July SP Subscription Club Kit. September sign-ups are going on NOW so sign up today!
- The sentiment is from an upcoming SP and Company stamp set 🙂 More details will come in the following months.