Hi there! So, have you picked up your new SP and Co stamps yet? If not, check out the release details from yesterday, scroll down to view my stamp release post.
Quick announcement about the Design Team Call: I plan to announce the new team THIS WEEK so stay tuned for that. I know that many of you are so excited to know if you made the team, and I can’t wait to make some people very happy very soon!!
My project for today is a nice and wintery card. I just love it when winter comes. I love snuggling up in a blanket, hot cocoa, and mittens!
Now even for winter themed cards, I like to use bold, bright colors. This card is no exception!
- This little girl image is from Gorjuss, called Bear Skin. I just loved her cute little bear hat and mittens.
- I colored her in with the following Copic Colors:
- For her skin: E000, E00, and E01. I also added some little freckles with a Signo white gel pen.
- For her outfit: YG23, YG25, YG0000, YG00, BV0000, BV00, and BV04. To her coat, I also added some glittery stitches using the #6 (Melon) At You Spica glitter pen.
- For her hair: E30 and E31
- The sentiment is from the new SP and Company Bold Sentiments II Holidays stamp set. I stamped it onto some new Wisteria Wonder cardstock. Wisteria Wonder is one of their new colors for this year. I thought it looked nice against the green patterned paper.
- The green patterned paper is from the My Mind’s Eye Fly a Kite 6×6 Paper Pad. This paper pad is now in stock in the SP Store along with some other great My Mind’s Eye papers!!
- I rounded two opposite corners on the Kraft card base and green patterned papers to create the cute little shape. I used the Large Corner Rounder Punch from EK Success.
- I did some faux stitching around the paper with my Signo white gel pen.