Hi everyone! I have some fun things to tell you today!
I have been working so hard lately to get ahead on some things around here so starting TOMORROW, you can expect to have a new SP Blog post every morning at 7AM EST. I have got about 20 project posts already typed up and ready to go and another dozen projects waiting to be photographed and blogged. I really want to push myself to remain on a blogging schedule for you guys. With the summer and having my hubby home with me, I had majorly slacked off with my blog posting so I am trying to get into a better routine.
Also, there are only ONE MORE DAY until our monthly blog hop starts!! We are going to reveal some new stamps during the hop and I can’t wait for you to see them.
Anyway, so the project I am showing you today was a project I showed you when I revealed NEW STAMPS on September 1st. This project uses two of those new stamp sets plus an oldie but goodie set!
- This adorable penguin is an image stamp from the new Christmas Medley stamp set. I cut it out using the Holiday Penguin SVG File.
- I colored the penguin in with the following Copic colors from iCopic.com: R29, R27, R46, C7, C5, C3, Y38.
- The sentiment is a new stamp from the Bold Sentiments II Holidays stamp set. I stamped it onto some Echo Park patterned paper from the Everybody Loves Christmas collection, called “Bright Stripes“.
- The snow mounds were stamped from the Falling Snow stamp set using Island Indigo ink (from Stampin UP) onto Aqua Mist cardstock (from Papertrey Ink).
- The background patterned paper is from the Echo Park Wintertime collection, this sheet is called “Snow“.
- The card base is Early Espresso cardstock (from Stampin’ UP)
- I added some faux stitching using a Signo White Gel Pen.
- Christmas Medley stamp set
- Bold Sentiments II stamp set
- Holiday Penguin (Christmas Medley) SVG File *Stamp Coordinated*
- Everybody Loves Christmas Collection Bright Stripes Paper
- Wintertime Collection Snow Patterned Paper
- Falling Snow Stamp set