Hey everyone!! Today I have another spooky Halloween card for you!
Here it is:
- The sentiment on this card was stamped from the Mix ‘n Match Basics stamp set.
- The poison label was made using the Cricut Martha Stewart Holiday Cake Art cartridge. I cut the shape out at 2.5inches to ensure that it would fit on my card front, which is a standard size greeting card (5.5X 4.25inches).
- The skull patterned paper is from the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 6×6 paper pad. The little banner was also cut from a paper in this collection.
- On the poison label, I used my handy dandy Black Copic Multiliner from iCopic.com to outline all of the letters and the swirls so that they would stand out better.
- I used the following Stampin’ UP Cardstock colors: Basic Black and Only Orange.
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!