Today I have the last Halloween card for the week! I actually have a few more Halloween themed cards to share with you. TOMORROW is the beginning of something extra fun for you: Giveaways and guest designers!! My lovely design team is going to be sharing new projects with you all week long and I will be sharing giveaways with you. There will be lots of ways to win and MANY prizes up for grabs all week long so check back every day because it is going to be AWESOME!
Here is the last Halloween card:
- The sentiment “Fright Night” is from the is from the new Bold Sentiments II stamp set, which is all about those Fall/Winter Holidays.
- The adorable haunted house was cut from the Cricut Holiday Cakes cartridge at 4.25inches tall. I used Calypso Coral (new Stampin’ UP In Color) cardstock and patterned paper from the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 6×6 paper pad.
- The striped patterned paper is from the Echo Park Metropolitan 6X6 paper pad.
- The card base is Tangerine Tango cardstock (from Stampin’ UP).
- Finally, I added some Pumpkin Pie satin ribbon to finish off the card.
So there you have it! Now you have seen a whole week of Halloween inspired cards. I hope that will inspire you to make some Halloween cards of your own.
Tomorrow, join me bright and early for the start of the 500K Visitor Giveaway Week!!