Hi, scrapmasters!! How are you today?
Today I have a Christmas card to share with you:
- I first cut out cardstock for the snowflake using the Snowflakes (Christmas Medley) SVG File, which is perfectly coordinated to go with the new Christmas Medley Stamp Set.
- Then I stamped the cardstock with the coordinating snowflake from the stamp set using new Pool Party ink from Stampin’ UP. The color went so well with this patterned paper I had picked out from Echo Park.
- The patterned paper is from the Wintertime Collection from Echo Park called Stripes.
- Before I attached the patterned paper to the cardstock card base, I wrapped it with Cherry Divine Twine. I tied the knot and then trimmed the excess. The knot is actually hidden underneath the snowflake! All I did was use Stampin’ Dimensionals (Stampin’ UP’s foam dots) to raise up the snowflake. It adds dimension while concealing the knot! Clever, huh?!
- And the last thing I did was add the beautiful sentiment from the new Bold Sentiments II Holidays Stamp Set . Let me tell you. . . these sentiments are soooooo beautiful and classic looking. I just love the fonts and the sayings are just too cute.
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at email@example.com. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- Snowflakes (Christmas Medley) SVG File *Stamp Coordinated*
- Christmas Medley Stamp Set
- Bold Sentiments II Holidays Stamp Set
- Wintertime Collection Stripes Patterned Paper
- Cherry Divine Twine – 20yards