Hey everyone!! Welcome to day 2 of the September blog hop and stamp release!!
This month’s color is Pink! Join us the 7th through the 10th as we share pink projects using brand new SP and Company stamps that will be released on the 10th. Not only does the Design Team get to play with this color, but YOU do too! After you’re done hopping around today, make sure you play along with this month’s pink challenge (details are below) for a chance to win some awesome SP and Company prizes! And don’t forget that the random prize patrol is watching so leave a comment on every blog each day to be eligible for the prizes!!
My project for today is this extra large card. It uses TWO of the new stamps: Bold Sentiments II Holidays (available now) and Dainty Flourish Background (available on the 10th).
- I stamped the Dainty Flourish two times on Pretty in Pink cardstock and then two times on Tempting Turquoise cardstock (both from Stampin’ UP). Then, I trimmed out each panel and distressed the edges with the Heidi Swapp edge distresser tool.
- Then I lined them up and measured how wide the whole row of panels was (5 and 3/8 inches) so that is how large I cut my card. The piece of Rustic Cream cardstock (from Papertrey Ink) measures 5 and 3/8inches by 11inches and I just folded the 11inch side in half to end up with a 5 and 3/8 by 5.5inch card.
- The adorable sentiment is from the Bold Sentiments II Holidaysstamp set.
- I finished off the card with some saddle stitch ribbon from Papertrey Ink, and a corduroy button from Stampin’ UP (retired).
- Dainty Flourish Background stamp
- Bold Sentiments II Holidays
Create a project using PINK as your main color!! One winner will be chosen at random to win $10 gift certificate to the SP Store! Entries are due by September 17th at midnight EST.