Hello and welcome to DAY 3 of our monthly stamp release and blog hop. This month’s color is Pink! Join us the 7th through the 10th as we share pink projects using brand new SP and Company stamps that will be released on the 10th. Not only does the Design Team get to play with this color, but YOU do too! After you’re done hopping around today, make sure you play along with this month’s pink challenge (details are below) for a chance to win some awesome SP and Company prizes! And don’t forget that the random prize patrol is watching so leave a comment on every blog each day to be eligible for the prizes!!
- I used the Santa (Christmas Medley) SVG File to cut out the cardstock for the Santa image from Christmas Medley.
- Next, I colored in the image using the following Copic markers from iCopic.com: E00, C6, BG000, BG11, and RV63.
- The card base is Pink Pirouette cardstock and was stamped with the houndstooth using Pretty in Pink ink for a tone on tone look (ink and cardstock are from Stampin’ UP).
- The sentiment from the Bold Sentiments II Holidays stamp set was stamped in Taken with Teal ink (retired from Stampin’ UP)
- To finish off the card, I added some Aqua Divine Twine from Whisker Graphics and a glitter brad from Stampin’ UP. I also used Stampin’ Dimensionals on the Santa to make him pop off the page.
Make sure to leave me a comment to be eligible for today’s secret prizes!! Also, Emily and Patty and Chrissie have projects for you today, so stop by their blogs and see what they created with the new SP Stamps!
- Bold Houndstooth background (available tomorrow!)
- Christmas Medley stamp set
- Bold Sentiments II Holidays stamp set
- Santa (Christmas Medley) SVG File *Stamp Coordinated*
- Aqua Divine Twine – 20yards *NOW SHIPPING*