Hey folks!! Today I have another spooky card for you!! There are only two more days until the big giveaway week starts. I am so excited and I hope you are too!
Here it is:
- The cute little sentiment is from the new Bold Sentiments II stamp set, which is all about those Fall/Winter Holidays.
- The poison label was made using the Cricut Martha Stewart Holiday Cake Art cartridge.
- The stripe patterned paper is from the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 6×6 paper pad. I used a piece of Basic Black cardstock (from Stampin’ UP) for the bottom layer of the poison label so that the stripes would really stand out.
- The card base is some Kiwi Kiss cardstock (retired, from Stampin’ UP).
- The ribbon is Papertrey Ink Orange Zest saddle stitch ribbon.
So tomorrow and Saturday, I will be back with the final cards for the week and then the giveaway week will start!!!