Hey there, scrapmasters!! How was your weekend? Mine has been nice thus far, and I am sure today will be pretty nice as well. Is it starting to cool down in your neck of the woods? It has started to cool off here and it is SOOOO pleasant.
So here’s the scoop: This week I am going to be sharing Halloween cards all week long!! I will throw in some other fun stuff during the week as well. And join me ONE WEEK from today because I am going to have some amazing giveaways for you guys!! I still can’t believe that I have reached half a million visitors! It is truly mind boggling to me that I have so many wonderful readers, customers, and supporters. Next week I am giving back big time. For the entire week next week, I am going to be offering amazing giveaways from some spectacular companies! I am so thankful to those companies and to you. THANK YOU!
OK, so before I get to sentimental, let’s move on to the project for today. Here is my spooky cat card:
- This one was a really fun one to put together! I used two die cut shapes that were cut using the Cricut Expression. The cat was cut from the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art cartridge at 3.25inches. The bat fence was cut at 3inches from the stamp cartridge. I ended up trimming off some of the fence so it wouldn’t hang over the edge of the card.
- The cat was cut from a patterned paper from the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 6×6 paper pad. I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop the cat off the card for a little dimension.
- The sentiment is from the new Bold Sentiments II Holidays stamp set. There is also another Halloween sentiment in this stamp set. It has a great variety of winter holiday sentiments, for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Winter, Christmas, and New Year’s.
- The card base is Only Orange cardstock (Stampin’ UP, retired) and I stamped the Bold Houndstooth background along the left side of the card with orange ink.
- Finally, I drew a little word bubble around the sentiment using a Signo white gel pen to make it look like the cat was saying it! LOL
- Apothecary Emporium 6×6 paper pad
- Bold Sentiments II Holidays stamp set
- Bold Houndstooth background stamp