I made a change to the blog! Now you will find a new and improved Stamping with Sami shipping list! Rather than having a bulleted list at the bottom of every post, you will find thumbnail photos of products I used (unless they are older products and I have to hunt too much for them)! Neat huh?!
And I say all that wonderful stuff about my shopping list, and ironically today’s project is made with a bunch of my older supplies so there are hardly any good current things to list on the shopping list, LOL. There’s always tomorrow 🙂
So here is my project for today. This is a layout I made a while ago using a sketch from the My Mind’s Eye blog:
- The patterned paper is from the Lost and Found 1 collection from My Mind’s Eye. This collection is from quite a while ago, but they now have Lost and Found 2 which is just as gorgeous!
- I cut out the big circles using the Cricut Cake Basics cartridge.
- The title is made with some Pink Paislee alpha stickers I found deep in my stash from a couple of years back. I outlined them using a brown Stampin’ UP Marker.
- For the journaling, I cut strips of vanilla cardstock to 3/8inch strips and then wrote on them. I trimmed off the excess from the ends of all the strips. Then I sponged the edges with some Real Red ink from Stampin’ UP.
- I also used some Early Espresso cardstock from Stampin’ UP (for the circle and the photo mat).
- The Real Red satin ribbon and antique brad are also from Stampin’ UP.
I hope you enjoyed my layout for today! I hope to see you back tomorrow!
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!