Hello everyone! I’ve got a winner and a layout to share with you today!! First, here is the winner from Day 4.
And the winner is. . .
Claimed Thank you!!
So my project for today is this layout that I made using the September SP Subscription Club Kit. Let me tell you, the October kit is going to be AWESOME! There is still time to sign up to receive the October kit so please make sure you check out the benefits of the SP Subscription Club .
These photos are from last Christmas when I was still nanny for this little sweetie.
- The patterned papers, scallop border, number stickers, and present stickers are all from the Holly Jolly Christmas Collection Kit, which was part of the September SP Subscription Club Kit.
- The background paper was made from Real Red (from Stampin’ UP) and White (from Bazzill) cardstocks. I trimmed the white cardstock to measure 11.5inches square, and then I rounded the corners with the EK Success Large Corner Rounder.
- The Merry Christmas next to the 2010 was made with the SP and Company Christmas Medley stamp set.
- The title was made using American Crafts Thickers. These ones are Merry Black Foam Thickers.
Here are some close-ups of the layout:
Well that is all for today. I will see you back here tomorrow with another project and another winner. I will also be starting a SALE tomorrow so don’t forget to check back 🙂
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today!!
- Holly Jolly Christmas Echo Park Collection Kit
- Christmas Medley stamp set
- Merry Black Foam Thickers
This is a full collection kit made by Echo Park. Echo Park papers are acid free and made in the USA.
Every month, the SP store offers a monthly subscription club for SP stamps AND for Echo Park Collection Kits!!
This stamp set is a high quality photopolymer stamp set. This set comes on a 4X6inch acetate sheet. This stamp set was designed to use on your Winter…
Add style and dimension to any project with Thickers letter stickers.