Hey there! Today’s my day over on the iCopic blog so go check out my sweet Copic trick I talked about today.
Here’s my card:
- The little girl is from CC Designs, called Swiss Pixie Sweetheart Birgitta.
- I colored her in with the following Copics from iCopic.com:
- RV10, RV32
- E000, E00, E01, E30, E31, E35, E37, E49, E57, E27
- YG00, YG05, YG25, YG61
- The sentiment is from the SP and Company Mini Card Creations II stamp set.
- The patterned paper is from the My Mind’s Eye Fly a Kite 6×6 Paper Pad, which is now out of stock in the SP Store.
- The card base is Pink Pirouette cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!