Hey everyone!! So what did ya think of all those giveaways? Fun, huh?! I have had a total blast reading your comments. I will be posting winners starting tomorrow, but there is still time to get in on ALL the giveaways. I have every giveaway linked in the left sidebar so if you have missed any of the fun, start clicking and commenting away.
And now, I bring you a new layout project. This layout is of my cute little pups, Emma and Mya. They are always “helping” me out in the kitchen, waiting for me to drop food or crumbs. I captured some photos of them while I let them lick off a spatula. Aren’t they darling?!
This project was made using the August SP Subscription Club Kit. I have been having fun with the September kit the past week or so and I will be sharing projects from that kit in the next few days. There is still time to sign up for the October kit. If you would like to learn all the benefits of joining the August SP Subscription Club, click here. My layout details are below:
- All of the patterned paper, the words next to the photo, the yellow scallop border, and the bottle cap stickers are all from the Happy Days Echo Park Collection Kit, which was part of the August SP Subscription Club Kit.
- The big circle and scallop circle were made from the Cricut Cake Basics cartridge. The big circle was cut at 7inches, and the scallop circle was cut at 8.5inches.
- The larger scallops were made with the Papertrey Ink large scallop border die. I cut it out with my Big Shot from Baja Breeze cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
- The photo was also mounted onto Baja Breeze cardstock.
- I inked the edges of the bottle cap patterned paper with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink and a sponge dauber.
- I used my Stampin’ UP Early Espresso marker to go around the word elements next to the photo.
- The title was made using black Felt Thickers from American Crafts.
And here are some close up shots: