Hey everyone!! Are you ready for my LAST Halloween Card? After this, I am going to me moving ahead to Thanksgiving and Christmas! Christmas is my favorite so I like to spend a lot of time on it 🙂
- The patterned papers are from the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium Paper Pad.
- I used the Cricut Holiday Cakes cartridge to cut out this super spooky Jack-o-Lantern at 3inches tall.
- The sentiment is from the SP and Company Bold Sentiments II Holidays Stamp Set.
- I created rounded corners using the EK Success Large Corner Rounder punch.
- I created a little scallop border using the Stampin’ UP Scallop Border Punch.
- To finish off the card, I added some Pumpkin Pie satin ribbon from Stampin’ UP.
And just a heads up: Scrapbook.com is having a 10% off sale today only so if you are feeling shoppy, go check out it! Scrapbook.com: Thousands of scrapbooking supplies. HUGE daily discounts!