Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great Saturday. Today, we don’t have much going on except FOOTBALL!
I didn’t have today’s post scheduled, so I thought I would pop on here and post a card for you. It is just a simple card:
- The patterned papers are from the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium Paper Pad.
- I used the Cricut Holiday Cakes cartridge to cut out the pumpkin design at 2inches tall. I also cut out a blackout shadow in black cardstock.
- The sentiment is from the SP and Company Bold Sentiments II Holidays Stamp Set.
- I tied a knot using some Twill Natural Ribbon (retired from Stampin’ UP). In the SWS Shopping List below, I added a link to some natural looking grosgrain that looks very similar and is still available.
- The card base is Tangerine Tango cardstock (from Stampin’ UP).
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at email@example.com. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!