Hi there! What did you think of this month’s stamp release? If you missed it, please scroll down. There is still time to leave your comments and play along with the orange challenge for prizes so I hope you do that.
Today, I have a new scrapbook layout to share with you. This layout was made using the September SP Subscription Club Kit.
- The snowflake stamps are from the SP and Company Christmas Medley stamp set, which is part of the September SP Subscription Club Kit. The snowflakes were stamped onto the Kraft cardstock (from Stampin’ UP) using Pool Party ink (from Stampin’ UP).
- The cardstock sticker elements, patterned papers, and alphabets are all from the Holly Jolly Christmas Echo Park Collection Kit, which was also a part of the monthly kit.
- I did the journaling with the Early Espresso Stampin’ UP Marker.
Here are some layout close-ups:
The October kits are going to be shipping out this week and I have room for a couple more members so if you would like to join, please visit the SP Subscription Club Kit Page. And don’t forget to check out this month’s stamp release and enter to win some prizes 🙂
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today!!
- Holly Jolly Christmas Echo Park Collection Kit
- Christmas Medley stamp set