Happy Sunday!! Later today I will be back with blog hop winners for you so be watching for that later today. Also, tomorrow I am going to have A GIVEAWAY! You won’t want to miss it 🙂
Today I am bringing you the first November SP Monthly Kit project:
All week long I am going to be sharing new kit projects with you! I have had so much fun with this kit. This is the LAST week to sign up and receive the November kit. I only have a couple left so I may run out before the end of the week.
The story behind it:
Last Christmas, I was wrapping presents on the floor, and Mya just kept walking on the wrapping paper. I decided rather than get mad at her for wanting to be involved, I would just wrap her! LOL I had Johnny go get the camera because it was just too cute. In the photo, you can see Emma, as usual, sitting in my lap. She tries to either get in my lap or be laying so she is touching me somehow. She has attachment issues.
- The patterned papers, snowflake scallop border, smaller alphabet letters, and “so cute” tab are all from the Echo Park Winter Park Collection Kit, that was part of the Novem SP Monthly Kit.
- The title was created with Glitter Thickers from American Crafts. These ones are called “Shoebox” (for the All and Up) and “Sprinkles” (for the wrapped).
- I matted the blue swirly patterned paper and the photo onto Early Espresso cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
- The felt snowflakes are retired from Stampin’ UP. I used Mini Glue Dots(r) to attach them to the layout. Glue Dots (r) actually work PERFECTLY for attaching felt, I just happened to find out 🙂
- The bow was made with Bashful Blue satin ribbon from Stampin’ UP.
Here are some more close-up photos for ya:
That’s all for now! See ya later!