Hey everyone!! I promised to show you all how the Hearts Card Front SVG Cut File looks on a finished project and so today’s project features this beautiful die cut shape! If you do not have a machine that will work with SVG cut files, never fear because in the near future I will be adding some already cut out die cuts of this shape.
I also used the SP and Company Candy Hearts stamp set on this one.
Here’s the full card:
Additional Card Details:
- This beautiful patterned paper is from the Echo Park Candy Shoppe 6×6 Paper Pad. I thought this chocolate stripe pattern looked great against the red, white, and pink.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Candy Hearts stamp set in Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ UP ink.
- I used the following Stampin’ UP Cardstock colors:
- Pink Pirouette: 4X5.25inches
- Whisper White: 4 and 1/8 X 5 3.8inches
- The card base is Cherry Cobbler.
- I used a Signo white gel pen to create faux stitches around the SVG cut.
Just think of how many cute little sentiments or images would work inside that heart as your focal point! When I sat down to make a project using this cut file, I ended up whipping up FOUR cards with this SVG cut file. Each one is a little bit different and I plan to share them with you as we get closer to Valentine’s Day.
Tomorrow, I am going to be announcing the winners from our November blog hop. This next week is going to be filled with Monthly Kit projects. I have been creating with the November SP Club kit. Subscription Club Kit Details are here. Also, I will be having an extra special treat next week as well!! Stick around because it is going to get exciting around here 🙂 Hope you have a wonderful day!