Hello everyone!! Welcome to Day 8 of Sami’s 12 Days of Christmas! Today, I have another sneaky peek project to share with you.
Here is Day 8:
|Buy 3 SP and Company Stamp SETS (not single stamps), and get one free! Use the coupon code STAMP at checkout and tell me in the comments which free stamp set you would like! This offer is valid TODAY ONLY and will end tonight at midnight.|
Also don’t forget that tonight at midnight will be another $5 Friday!!
And here is my project, which features the brand new One Two Three stamp set, which will be available starting December 10th! I just adore this set. I have been wanting to use this set sooooo much, the waiting has been killin’ me!
- I stamped that gorgeous number background using the brand new One Two Three stamp set. I stamped the 25 in Garden Green ink from Stampin’ UP. The rest of the numbers were stamped in Pear Pizazz ink (also from Stampin’ UP).
- Then I added little dots (with the Signo White Gel Pen) to the 25 to make them stand out a bit more.
- The tiny letters are from the Echo Park Walk in the Park elements sticker sheet.
- The twine used is from The Twinery. I used Peapod and Cappuccino.
- One Two Three stamp set -available December 10th