Hello and happy Sunday!!
Note to Self: Never wait until the weekend to edit photos and videos!! It always means I am going to post super late! There is always laundry, chores, brunch, and sleeping late that gets in the way. Today is Day 11 of Sami’s 12 Days of Christmas, scroll down to see the Day 11 gift 🙂 Here is the Day 11 project.
And today’s project actually has TWO videos which are now below the project details and photos. I know y’all have been asking for more coloring videos, so here are more 🙂 You request and I may deliver!
Here’s the finished card:
- This adorable little image is Swiss Pixies Nora from CC Designs, which I got from iCopic.com.
- I colored her in with Copics from iCopic.com, which I will share with you in the coming videos.
- For her wings: RV00, RV11
- For her blue clothes: B21, B23, B24
- For the tops of boots, collar, and pocket: C1 and C3
- For the reds: R29 and R46
- For the snow: B52
- The cute little snowman paper is from the new Echo Park Winter Park Collection Kit. This collection was a part of the November SP Monthly Kit.
- The sentiment is from the Cutest Gingerbread Man stamp set.
- I used the following Cardstock colors: Cherry Pie (Stampin’ UP), Real Red (Stampin’ UP), Basic Black (Stampin’ UP), and Fountain Textured Cardstock (from American Crafts, available in the SP Store!)
- I rounded the edges of the card based and background cardstock with the Large Corner Rounder from EK Success.
Here is a closer look at my coloring:
I recorded the entire coloring process for this card.
And I totally forgot to jazz up her buttons! Oh well!