Hi everyone! Only a few more days until Christmas!! YAY!! Have you finished all your shopping and shipping? I really hope so!
Here is Day 9 of Sami’s 12 Days of Copic Christmas:
Today’s card features QUICK Copic Coloring. Yep, you heard right. . . QUICK Coloring!
Ordinarily, I can spend upwards of an hour per Copic Colored image. Sometimes it only takes me a few minutes, but it at least takes me 10 or so minutes to color a simple lined image. This one took maaaaaaybe 5 minutes. I did very little shading, just enough to make the image look nice. Just enough to get away with it 😉
The only shading I did on this one was on her hair. That is your tip: You don’t ALWAYS have to do intricate shading on your projects. Sometimes all you need is flat color and maybe a little shading.
- The cute image is from The Greeting Farm’s Christmas Sweeties stamp set.
- I colored her in with the following Copics from iCopic.com:
- E00, YG23, YG25, E33, E35, E37
- I added Diamond Stickles to the fluffy parts of her outfit.
- The sentiment is from the Christmas Emma Stamp Set.
- The red and green patterned paper is from the Echo Park Seasons Greetings Paper Pad. The woodgrain patterned paper is from the Eskimo Kisses 6×6 Paper Pad by BasicGrey.
- I used the following Stampin’ UP Cardstocks: Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizazz.