Hello again! Welcome to Day 8 of Sami’s 12 Days of Copic Christmas! Today’s project is a really fun one for me because I did a little bit of doodling on this one 🙂
I also particularly like today’s project because it involves woodgrain 🙂
- This adorable girl is from The Greeting Farm, and she is called Holiday Anya.
- I colored her in with the following Copics from iCopic.com:
- For the hair: E15, E18, E49, E59
- For the skin: E00, E21, E02
- For the leaves and dress: G02, G05, G07, G17
- For the reds: R29
- The sentiment is from the Christmas Emma Stamp Set. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
- The patterned paper is from the BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses 6×6 Paper Pad.
- I added some little swirly doos around the sides of the woodgrain paper using my Signo White Gel Pen.
- The card base is Sahara Sand cardstock from Stampin’ UP. I just rounded the corners with the Large Corner Rounder from EK Success.
Here’s a closer look at my Copic coloring:
I hope ya enjoyed it! I will be back tomorrow with day 9. We are getting close to Christmas! EEk!