Hi everyone!! Happy Saturday and welcome to Day 3 of Sami’s 12 Days of Christmas, where YOU are getting all the gifts! I love my followers and this is something special just for y’all.
Use the Coupon Code FREE3 and receive a 20yd sampler of Divine Twine with your purchase, any purchase, made today!! If you want a certain color, just tell me in the comments section when you check out and I will do my best to accommodate that request (I am getting low on a couple of colors).
And now, here is today’s project, which is a layout featuring these little guys:
Here’s my layout:
- The patterned paper, reindeer element, and alphas are from the Holly Jolly Collection Kit from Echo Park , which was part of the September SP Monthly Kit. December sign-ups are going on NOW! Sign up today, folks! You are going to love what I have cooked up for December.
- I created the snow mounds on the bottom of the page by tearing some white cardstock. I used the cheapy kind I use in my printer to create the snow mounds. It is a thick uncoated type of cardstock so it works well for tearing. For things like this, you don’t need a really fancy cardstock.
- The little snowman is from the SP and Company Christmas Medley Stamp Set. This little guy is one of my favorites. He is just such a cutie!!
- I colored him in with the following Copics from iCopic.com:
- For the snow: BG0000, BG10
- For the nose: YR12
- For the scarf and hat stripe: YG23, YG25
- For the hat: C3, C5, C6
- I did my journaling with my Handy Dandy Multiliner.
- The background of my layout is textured Bashful Blue cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!