Hello all!! Welcome to Day 7 of Sami’s 12 Days of Copic Christmas. Let me tell ya, things have been sooo busy around here, and making these Copic Christmas projects are just the relaxation that I needed. I have had so much fun trying to think outside the box and give you some extra special Copic projects. I hope that you have been enjoying them.
This project for today is also for the iCopic Blog‘s Tuesday Tips and Tricks segment.
Let’s get started:
Here’s the full project:
Isn’t this guy just totally adorable and cheery?!!
- This adorable snowman is from the SP and Company Falling Snow stamp set.
- I cut out the snowman shape using the Falling Snow Snowman SVG Cut File, then I stamped my little snowman onto the die cut shape I had created.
- The sentiment is also from the Falling Snow stamp set.
- I used the following Copics from iCopic.com:
- For the snow: BG0000, BG02, and BG011
- For the scarf, hat, and candy cane: R27, R46, and R59
- For his nose: YR09
- I added some extra sparkly snow with the AtYou Spica Glitter Pen #08 Turquoise.
- I added some extra sparkles to the candy cane with the AtYou Spica Glitter Pen #21 Lipstick.
- His buttons were colored in with the AtYou Spica Glitter Pen #23 Pitch Black.
- The patterned paper is from the Seasons Greetings Paper Pad from Echo Park. I cut a scallop into one of the patterned papers using the Stampin’ UP Scallop Border Punch.
- To finish off the card, I added a little bow using some Cherry Divine Twine.
Here is a closer look at my coloring (ignore where I went outside the lines, OK?):