Hi everyone!! Welcome to Day 4 of Sami’s 12 Days of Copic Christmas!
My project for today features a stamp that isn’t traditionally a Christmas stamp, but I used it as one 🙂
- The main image is from Wild Rose Studio called Ballerina Mia.
- The beautiful sentiment is from the SP and Company Bold Sentiments II Holidays Stamp Set.
- I used the coordinating Bold Sentiments II SVG Cut File to cut out the white paper and then stamped the sentiment onto the die cut.
- I colored in the ballerina image with the following Copics from iCopic.com:
- Skin: E000, E00, E01
- Hair: Y11, Y15, Y18
- Outfit: V20, V25
- For the shadow under her feet: W1, W3
- The patterned paper is from the Lost & Found Christmas 6×6 Paper Pad by My Mind’s Eye. I sprayed the patterned paper with Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz.
- I added some adhesive rhinestones that I colored with my Copics!! I used BV08 to color the rhinestones.
- The card base is Rose Red cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
- The twine is from The Twinery.
Today’s Copic Trick:
COLOR YOUR EMBELLISHMENTS
Yep, that is right. You can use your Copics to color your embellishments . . . ribbon, rhinestones, buttons, brads, acetate, twine, you name it, you can probably color it with Copics 🙂
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!