Today I have another Glue Dots project to share with you! This layout is one of my many wedding layouts of Johnny and I. Now we’re one year into wedding bliss and it has been fun! I still have plenty of wedding photos to get scrapbooked, even a year later, LOL. Can anyone relate?
Details are below!
- Mini Glue Dots Dispenser(r)
- Craft Glue Dots(r)
- Mini Glue Dots(r)
- Cardstock from Stampin’ UP
- Patterned Paper from The Paper Studio
- Ribbon and ink from Stampin’ UP
- Scallop die from Papertrey Ink
- Large Polka Dot stamp from SP & Company
- Circletastic stamp from SP & Company
- One Two Three Number stamps & die cuts from SP & Company
- Rhinestones from Prima Marketing
- Paper flowers from Stampin’ UP
- Stamp paper flowers with Circletastic stamp and Polka Dot stamp.
- Attach a rhinestone to the center of each flower using a Craft Glue Dots(r).
- Trim wedding themed patterned paper to approximately 7×10 inches.
- Cut blue striped paper using large scallop die.
- Attach scallops to the edge of the wedding themed patterned paper using the Mini Glue Dots Dispenser(r).
- Attach patterned papers to pink textured 12×12 cardstock using the Mini Glue Dots Dispenser(r).
- Mat photos onto baby blue cardstock (I cut the mats to measure 6 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches) using one Craft Glue Dots(r) in every corner.
- Attach photos to layout using one Craft Glue Dots(r)in every corner.
- Cut ribbon at an angle to fit across the page.
- Attach flowers to ribbon strip using Craft Glue Dots(r)
- Stamp One Two Three numbers onto coordinating One Two Three die cuts.
- Attach stamped numbers to the page using Mini Glue Dots(r).
Your scrapbook layout is now complete and ready to be shared!