Hi everyone!! Happy Tuesday!
Today, I have a little girl birthday card for ya 🙂
- The sentiment was created with two different stamp sets. The words are from the Ultimate Sentiments II Stamp Set , and the number is from the Vintage Varsity Numbers Stamp Set.
- I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I stamped the number in Pear Pizazz ink from Stampin’ UP.
- The green cardstock is also Pear Pizazz.
- I used Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink cardstocks from Stampin’ UP.
- The marquee shape was cut from the Cricut (no idea what cartridge). The little bib and socks were cut from the Imagine Nursery Tails cartridge.
- The patterned paper is from the BasisGrey Olivia Collection Emma Paper.
- I tied the little elements together with a piece of Cotton Candy Divine Twine .
- Across the Pretty in Pink cardstock, I created a border with the Stampin’ UP Scallop Trim Border Punch.
Today, our fearless SP Design Team Leader, Chrissie has created a gorgeous gift project. Stop by the SP Stamps Blog and check it out!
Also, don’t forget about our first ever SWS challenge, here.
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!