1. Assemble party hat if it is not yet assembled. Assembled layers of “The Big 50” title with Mini Glue Dots.
2. Attach 1inch Glue Lines around the inside edge of the party hat. They need to be very close together. Attach ribbon to the strip of Glue Lines to create a ruffle.
3. Attach title to the center of the party hat using Craft Glue Dots.
4. Attach 2 small butterfly die cuts with Mini Glue Dots on the hat near the title. Attach the larger butterfly to the top of the hat using a Craft Glue Dot.
5. Curl out the wings on the butterflies and attach rhinestones to the body of the butterflies.
Party Favor Box Instructions:
1. Assemble Party Favor box. Add teal patterned paper to the front of the box using Craft Glue Dots.
2. Add faux stitching around the lid of the box using a white gel pen by drawing dashed lines.
3. Cut scalloped circle in half and attach one part of it to the lid with Craft Glue Dots.
4. Fill the box with treats and close it using teal colored Baker’s Twine and an orange button to create a pretty bow.
5. Attach one small butterfly to the lid of the box using Mini Glue Dots. Add rhinestones to the body and curl the wings out.
You will NOT want to miss what we have in store for you at the SP Stamps Blog today!! Michelle is showing a new way to use the Awareness is Empowering stamp set PLUS we have sneaky peeks for the new January stamps!!
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!