Hi everyone!! Happy Friday!
Just wanted to let you know that we are going to continue with $5 Fridays this year! YAY! I had originally intended to only do $5 Fridays before the holidays, but I decided to go ahead and continue with it!
Also, the first SP Newsletter it heading to inboxes everywhere this AM. Please sign up for your SP Newsletter so you don’t miss out (click Newsletter Sign-Up in the sidebar). Since the holidays are over, I am going back to the wonderful weekly format 🙂
And if all that isn’t exciting enough. . . I have a fun project for you today!
- The jersey was created using a Cricut die cut. I stamped it with numbers from the Vintage Varsity Numbers Stamp Set & then added some Tiny Type letters.
- I inked up the jersey with some brown ink to make it look dirty.
- The patterned paper is from the My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found collection. This sheet is the Looking Glass Glitter Paper.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Bold Sentiments I stamp set.
- I used Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, and Kraft cardstock from Stampin’ UP.