Hi everyone!! Today is an amazing day because we’ve got some newness
& a contest to announce!!
This weekend, I am going to release some NEW SP STAMPS and A NEW PRODUCT in celebration of CHA. We’re not going to CHA, but we still have new products to share. Be watching for our new stamps & new product announcement over the weekend!
So today, I have a Glue Dots project for you. This project is one I made for Valentine’s Day.
- Cut cream cardstock and score into a card shape (5.5X4.25inches when folded). Round the bottom corners of the card base. Round corners.
- Cut patterned paper 5.5inches wide and to desired length.
- Cut two strips of light pink cardstock 5.5inches wide and approx 1inch long.
- Attach the light pink strips to the back of the patterned paper with Mini Glue Dots Roller so that only 1/8inch of the pink patterned paper shows on each side, which will form a border around the patterned paper.
- Attach the patterned paper strip with pink border to card base using Mini Glue Dots Roller.
- Stamp the lips in red ink and trim around the lips.
- Attach the lips using Craft Glue Dots.
- Attach the alphabets, and sentiment element.
- Create little glitter dots near the edges of the card using glitter glue.