Hi everyone! Today I am finally back with another All About Me layout. If you play along with the journaling prompt, be sure to leave a comment below with a link to your project so everyone can see!! I have been wanting to get this project flowing for a while. It is just one of those feel good, feeds the soul type of projects.
This is All About Me #2, click here for All About Me #1.
I share my happy place below:
|Click on layout for a larger view.|
This one came together quite easily.
- All the patterned papers are from the My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found 1 collection.
- The background patterned paper was all browns, so I used my Copic R42 to add the poppy/pinky color to the stripes along the top and botto so it would match my floral patterned paper.
- I inked the edges of the floral patterned paper with the Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick ink and the ink applicator tool.
- To make the flower, I cut out 4 wonky scalloped circles from a flower shape on the Cindy Loo Cricut cartridge. I just cut out the flower +shift at 3inches and tho different sizes came out. I then wrinkled up the paper and stuck an antique brad in the center (from Stampin’ UP).
- The title was already partially on the patterned paper. I added the “My” and “Place” using glitter foam Thickers from American Crafts. I also used the Copic R42 to color in the shadow on the Happy word on the patterned paper.
Well that is all for today! Don’t forget that tomorrow (or tonight at midnight EST!!) is our monthly stamp release! We’ve got bunches to show you this month so be sure to stop by for our blog hop!!!