I just got word that all the SP stamps currently on pre-order will be available on FRIDAY! Wahoo! I will get the times changed on the pre-orders in just a few. . . but first, I wanted to show you a little St. Patrick’s Day project I made for Glue Dots(r).
1. Cut two squares out of green cardstock: one measuring 5&7/8 X 5&7/8 inches and one measuring 6X6inches.
2. Score both squares at 1.5inches on every side (after all the score marks, you should be left with a grid pattern on your cardstock). Cut along slits and fold each square into a box. Attach the sides of the box with Permanent Glue Dots®. Put the box together and determine which piece is the lid. Fill the box with your favorite little treats (I used old fashioned peppermints).
3. Cut green patterned paper to decorate the top of the box: one piece measuring 2.75 X 2.75inches, and four pieces measuring 1.25 X 2.25 inches. Attach the patterned papers to the top of the lid and every side, using Mini Glue Dots.
4. Cut White Cardstock to 1.5X9.5inches and score at: .5inches, 2inches, 5inches, and 6.5inches. Stamp strip of paper with 4-leaf clover stamp and Lucky sentiment.
5. Fold the cardstock strip around the box and attach the ends of the strip with Mini Glue Dots®.
6. Tie twine around the box.
Amber has a super interactive card tutorial for you today on the SP Stamps Blog. You HAVE to go see it!
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at email@example.com. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!