Hi again!! This is my second post for today. Be sure to check out my other two posts for today, which both feature new stampy stamps from The Greeting Farm!!
Click here to see my first project of the day!
Let’s get started. I decided for this one, to keep the coloring a little on the simpler side because I wanted all the pretty colors to shine through.
In my last project, I cut out the Shimmer Bean but this time, I wanted you to get to see all the pretty accents that are on this stamp. I love that the stamp comes with cute images around the bean and even a great inspirational sentiment.
Here is the full card:
- This is the totally cute Shimmer Bean. I colored the image and then trimmed it into a rectangular shape. Next, I pulled out the Copic Airbrush System and went to down adding beautiful pops of color all around her. Believe me, my photo does NOT do this card justice.
- I drew my color palette from the butterfly paper, which is from Vanity Fair 6×6 Paper Pad.
- I added some green satin ribbon from Stampin’ UP (I think it is Certainly Celery) and a little scallop on the side of the image.
- The scallop layer is also My Mind’s Eye patterned paper.
- The card base and mat layer are Early Espresso cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
I will be back in a few to get my third and final project posted for today 🙂