Hi everyone! This is my 1st project post for today. I am back to posting some new TGF projects on Saturday and I have lots to share today! Make sure to see all three projects so you can get all the new project goodness 🙂
My first project of the day features the new Shimmer Bean stamp! She is just so darling and oh my word at all that hair!! I simply love her hair!
Here it is:
- This spectacular stamped image is Shimmer Bean from The Greeting Farm. Shimmer Bean is one of their newest clear stamps. Their clear stamps are top notch in quality! Believe me, I know quality clear stamps when I see them 😉
- My project was inspired by the CPS Challenge #259. I liked the layers so I used that for my jump start.
- I spent a LOT of time coloring this image, especially the hair. I wanted you to be able to see all the lovely strands of hair, and I really wanted to have a good “halo” effect around the crown of her head. I was pretty proud of this one!
- I used the following Copics:
- For the skin tone: R000, E000, E00, E21
- For the cheeks: R01, R02
- For the hair (in order from lightest to darkest): E53, E25, E29, E47, E47
- For the wings: B41, B45
- For the clothing: BG53, BG57, BG49
- For the flower: BG53, BG57, and Y32
- The patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye Breeze 6×6 paper pad. I matted each patterned paper piece onto So Saffron cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
- The card base is Aqua Mist cardstock from Papertrey Ink.
- I stamped this SP and Company sentiment with Taken with Teal ink from Stampin’ UP.
Here is a close up of my coloring:
And a front view of my card: