Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!
Today is Tutorial Tuesday over on the TGF Blog & I am in charge of it this week 🙂 For this tutorial, I wanted to walk you through the steps so you can create your own fun scenes with the new sitting character stamps: Sitting Lovely, Sitting Casual, and/or Sitting Cute. These sets are so much fun because you can really customize them to fit your needs. Plus you can even mix and match the different sets. You can create scenes (like in my example) or use the images alone. These sets are just so versatile -oh, it makes me giddy!! LOL
For my tutorial project, I chose the Sitting Lovely stamp set to work with. This set is especially wonderful for creating scenes because it comes with a set of flowers!
- Color the sitting Anya as desired. I chose to color mine with Copics. Trim out the image, right on the lines (don’t leave white space around the image).
- Create a hilly area out of green cardstock. I just used some scissors and free-handed some little waves into the paper.
- Choose your background paper that will serve as the sky for your scene. Here you could really have some fun with it by using cloud patterned paper or doodling your own clouds onto the cardstock. I was a little boring and chose some light blue cardstock 🙂
- Stamp the bench onto some woodgrain patterned paper or color the bench as desired. Trim out the bench and like before, leave no white space around the image. I chose this woodgrain patterned paper with some doily shapes on it.
- Stamp the sentiment on a small scrap of patterned paper & create a sign by using a thin strip of patterned paper for the post part of the sign.
- Stamp the flowers onto the hillside & color as desired.
- Now it is time to put it all together. Assemble your scene and now you are done!
I also added a little glitter glue to the flowers and to the hearts on her hair and shoes.
Here is a closer look at my coloring: