Hi everyone! Here is my last post for today! Scroll down to see my first two cards.
This is a card I made based on the Saturday Sketch Challenge from The Greeting Farm. My card details are below.
- hair: E57, E59, E79
- skin: E0000, E000, E00, E02
- pants: R37, R39
- greys: W2, W3, W5, W9, W10
- shirt: B0000, B000, B00, B01
I had a lot of fun with all the layers on this one. Here is my list of layers/embellishments:
- Real Red cardstock (Stampin’ UP)
- Smokey Shadow cardstock from Papertrey Ink for the scallop layer
- Real Red satin ribbon (Stampin’ UP)
- Baja Breeze pleated satin ribbon (Stampin’ UP)
- a tab sticker element from the Echo Park Note to Self collection kit, which was part of a past SP Monthly Kit.
- a patterned paper from the Love Me 6×6 Paper Pad from My Mind’s Eye
- a handmade rosette made from a piece of glitter paper from DCWV. I punched a scallop border along one side and then folded at each scallop. To turn it into a rosette, I followed the same steps as I did during my rosette tutorial video, which can be found by clicking here!
- I added a Stampin’ UP button to the center of the rosette.
This card is totally layer-tastic! Look at it: