Hey everyone! Today I posted a cute little creation over on the SP Stamps Blog. I am posting it here too because it was a project I made for Glue Dots(r).
It was also my day to host the TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge.I will share the details of my TGF challenge project with you tomorrow.
Diamond Background stamp (SP and Company)
Large Polka Dot Background stamp (SP and Company)
Stitchery Doo Banners stamp set (SP and Company)
Hello Summer patterned paper (Echo Park)
Espresso Cardstock (Stampin’ UP)
Yellow Button (Stampin’ UP)
White Cardstock (Stampin’ UP)
Orange Ink (Stampin’ UP)
Rose Ink (Stampin’ UP)
Paper Flowers (Stampin’ UP)
Light Orange Marker or Ink
Scoring Tool (ScorPal)
1. Cut Espresso cardstock to 9X9inches. Score along each side at 3 and 6 inches. Cut and fold into a square box. Secure each side with Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
2. Cut polka dot patterned paper into 2.75inch squares (you will need 4 of these squares). Attach one square to each side using Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
3. Cut a thin strip of patterned paper 8inches long. Attach to box as a handle using Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
4. Color larger flower with light orange ink or marker. Stamp with Large Polka Dot stamp using darker orange ink.
5. Stamp smaller flower with Diamond Background using rose ink.
6. Layer flowers and yellow button using Mini Glue Dots. Attach flower layers to one side of the box.
7. Stamp banner and sentiment from the Stitchery Doo Banners stamp set using orange and pink ink onto white cardstock. Trim out banner. Attach banner to flower using Mini Glue Dots.
Tomorrow I will be back with some goodness from The Greeting Farm so see you soon!